Ferrari POWER Warranty
The Ferrari brand has long been synonymous with power, thanks to the superior performance and cutting edge technologies offered by its cars. However, this power has never compromised in any way the class, styling and elegance of the GTs. The result is a unique image, instantly recognisable the world over.
To further enhance this image and as a testament to the reliability of the Ferrari product, Ferrari offers the Ferrari Pre-Owned Warranty. POWER (Pre Owned Warranty for Exclusive Retail) was created to meet the needs of owners who want a warranty for their car that extends beyond the standard period covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
- With POWER warranty options, your car can be covered for up to 10 years; Spares and repairs are covered and all work will be carried out by the professional mechanics of Ferrari's Official Assistance Centres.
- Another plus if you choose to sell on your car - the vehicle remains under warranty even if it changes ownership
- The warranty is accompanied by 24h/7d Roadside Assistance Service.
The car must undergo an inspection at an official Ferrari service centre to certify its conformity (tallying of car's assistance history, service coupons, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance work carried out by official Ferrari service centres; conformity of car to type approval requirements as specified by manufacturer). The coverage applies only to cars with a maximum entry mileage of 90,000 km.
TYPES OF WARRANTY:
Extended Warranty - Ferrari offers the chance to extend the warranty period by a further 12 or 24 months once the manufacturer's warranty expires. The 4th or 4th and 5th year extended warranty* can be purchased:
- When you buy the car;
- During the first year of the manufacturer's warranty;
- When the manufacturer's warranty is due to expire, 60 days before and no more than 30 days after the expiry date.
*The 4th or 4th and 5th year extended warranty offers the same advantages and coverage as the manufacturer's warranty.
New Power - is the Ferrari extended warranty that allows Ferrari owners to cover their Prancing Horse car for up to 10 years.
By purchasing the various Ferrari Pre-owned Warranties in succession you will be able to cover your car for a period of up to 10 years.
Contact Ferrari Maserati Sydney Service department for further information.
Maserati Extended Warranty
The exclusive Maserati Extended Warranty extends the warranty coverage for Maserati vehicles by 12 or 24 months, with no mileage limitations.
Available for the Maserati GranTurismo, GranCabrio, Quattroporte, CoupÃ©, Spyder, GranSport and GranSport Spyder models, the Maserati Extended Warranty provides Maserati owners with worry-free enjoyment of their car up to the end of its 5th year of life.
The coverage must be applied for while the contractual warranty is still valid (within the 3rd year after vehicle registration), or in the case of the 5th year Extended Warranty, by the end of the 4th year warranty, and mileage may not exceed 100,000 km/62,500 miles at the time of application (*).
Maserati Extended Warranty Certification
Along with the mileage and time valid for the activation of the program, you may apply for the "Maserati Extended Warranty" only if your vehicles satisfies the following conditions:
- The car has undergone all the scheduled and extraordinary maintenance services detailed by Maserati carried out by authorised repairers, as well as all the upgrading and/or recall measures announced by Maserati.
- The car has not been involved in serious accidents or been tampered with.
- The car has not been used for racing.
- The car is not a stolen vehicle
Validity of the Program
"Maserati Extended Warranty" coverage runs from the day after expiry of the contractual warranty (third year of life of the car after vehicle registration) for a period of 12 or 24 months, as requested by the Customer:
- It is possible to apply for 4th year coverage and subsequently extend the warranty to the end of the 5th year (*)
- Alternatively, it is possible to apply for 4th and 5th year coverage in a single package.
Service during the extended warranty is the same as that provided during the contractual warranty. For further details and conditions see the programme booklet, available from the Maserati Official Dealership network.
If there is a change of ownership, the Extended Warranty coverage is passed on to the new owner.
* The 5th year Extended Warranty can be activated only if the application is made by the end of the 4th year of the vehicle's life and the vehicle's total mileage does not exceed 100,000 km/62,500 miles.